Monday, September 12, 2011

Mummy Mine


So, I'm a little late catching onto this whole blogging thing...

I need a place to write though. I used to keep journals as a teenager, but then life got busy. I now type faster than I write, so a blog makes sense.

Choosing a name for a blog is hard, hey!? To try and sum up everything you want to write about in a word or short sentence is a bit of an ask! This is the name I've come up with. It's based on a book I read quite a bit to my 2 year old son (Big-Brown-Eyes):

Big-Brown-Eyes loves it. It's full of baby animals snuggling up to their mummies. I love it too.

"Mummy huge, Mummy hairy, Mummy spiny, Mummy scary! . Mummy flutter, Mummy chatter, Mummy tiny - pitter patter. Mummy loud, Mummy stomp, Mummy munch, Mummy chomp.
Mummy full, Mummy grubby, Mummy croak, Mummy chubby. Mummy jump, Mummy funny, Icky-sticky Mummy honey. Mummy snoozing, Mummy lazy, Clumsy Mummy - whoopsy-daisy!
Mummy noisy, Mummy nosy, Mummy carry, Mummy cosy. Mummy cuddle on the vine, Mummy kisses... Mummy Mine!"

So many different mummies doing different things, and their babies love them all the same. I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment