Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Photo play - with my Gorgeous Girl

One thing I really want to get into is photography. It's been on my To Do list for a long time now.

We have an okay camera, a Canon 1000D, but I'm yet to teach myself how to get the most out of it. I still have fun taking photos though - and with such gorgeous kids as my subjects our hard drives are quickly clogging up with photos!

Now that GG is sitting up (she still falls over a bit, but still), I wanted to get some nice photos of her in her new beanie, and a few other cute clothing items I bought especially for photos. Here are some untouched photos from today:


Then I thought I'd get creative, so I stripped GG down to her nappy and hung a white sheet behind her:


I'm hoping to take some photos at a friend's house soon. She has a beautiful garden full of flowers, so it should make for a nice background.

No comments:

Post a Comment